A few biblical facts that shut down most religious conversations and blow the minds of all.
1. Not one human being since Adam has been conceived into this world without a sinful nature, which of itself condemns them to eternal damnation and their lives are proof of the same. Their works are according to their nature.
2. Not one of the human race since Adam has been, nor will be, able to do one, single, good act, (be that believe, repent, accept, continue, etc), worthy of or part of any process to redeem themselves or any one else from this damnation.
3. Not one of the human race in this state will ever be changed or see heaven that was not known of God and chosen in Christ before the world began.
4. Not of these that were chosen shall pass this life without being changed, regenerated, born again, by the immediate, sovereign power and action of Holy Spirit God without any assistance of man or religion.
5. Not one of the human race were included in the payment of Calvary by Jesus Christ for sin, but those that were chosen and will be born again.
6. Not one of the human race that are chosen, regenerated/born again, will be forgotten or left out at the resurrection. None shall be lost or separated from the love of God.
7. Not one of the human race that shall be cast to hell for eternity were loved of God, chosen in Christ, died for, or regenerated.
8. Not one of the human race are worthy to be numbered among the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ that have not been regenerated/born again and submitted themselves to the call of the gospel and been baptised.
9. Not one of the world religions teach this truth other than Christianity and not all that call themselves Christian know or do so.
10. Not one of any of us have a mind that can understand and believe such without having been born again, thus giving evidence that they were chosen, have been regenerated, and will be called up at the resurrection for all eternity. They are the children of God! Yet, not all of these shall ever in this life hear or believe. Amen.